What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Each home and scenario is different so fill out the form or call me direct. I can guarantee to have you an offer contract.
Andrew Hurst & Associates
Your listing expert in Gwinnett County and surrounding areas – where we live and work, love and play, buy and sell.
What makes me an expert?
• Full time realtor with over 9 years experience in Gwinnett County and surrounding areas
• Client diversity – Investors, auctioneer and disposition assets, families in search of their dream home
• Continual education in marketing trends to stay on top of the latest avenues to market your property
• Continual education in local real estate trends to remain knowledgeable of pertinent area information, schools,
what is currently happening as well as what can happen in the future
What will I do for you?
• Market your property aggressively with an innovative approach
• Advise you of market trends that will assist you in determining the appropriate list price to assure the most
profitable and quickest sale
• Tailor our relationship to suit you by creating a detailed action plan for marketing your home and
• Answer my phone - My response to you and potential buyers is second to none. Quick with answers and
information to ensure a qualified buyer doesn’t fall through the cracks
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here